Workshops for Retired Couples
They came together, had children, then lived their lives around their children and their jobs. And now, there are different dynamics. Their children are on their way out of the nest or having children of their own. Once retired, couples generally start looking to carve a new path. The Getting The Love You Want workshops for retired couples are a great way to jump in and get started with this new phase of life.
I’ve had couples as old as in their seventies come in because they’ve kind of hit an impasse and they really want to be connected to each other in their final years. I have a lot of respect for that too, because that’s difficult. I had a couple come in who were celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary. This was part of their anniversary gift to themselves. And they were absolutely adorable.
Getting The Love You Want Workshops for Retired Couples
Robin Newman explains how to revive romance & remove negativity from daily interactions to help you:
· Discover why you chose your mate
· Resolve power struggles preventing intimacy
· Learn to listen – really listen – to your partner
· Increase fun and laughter in your relationship
· Begin healing early childhood experiences
· Become passionate friends with your partner
· Achieve a common vision of a dream relationship
Getting the Love You Want has helped millions of people experience more satisfying relationships and is recommended by professional therapists and happy couples around the world.